Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Paintball Sketch Progress

I created these two sketches in hopes of finding a solution to the dot and type problem I was facing. I also have been researching how to make the dot pattern for my poster. In the first sketch I was playing with type made of dots to see how it would read. I went big which was too big for what I needed as it dominated the layout. In the second sketch I used a photo from a friend who is a make up artist. We were joking around about paintball scenario of capture the flag gone wrong. The players have taken hostages. After this I decided to use the photo even though it had tape over the mouth, but something good came from this as i got to see how the dot pattern flowed into a dotted title. I want to use the blending of the photo into the title for my final poster

No comments:

Post a Comment